Email MarketingThe most cost-effective way to connect with customers and prospects! FeaturesPlans & Pricing
Newsletter Email Marketing
A cost effective way to get new customers and stay in touch with existing ones.
Email Marketing outperforms other marketing strategies.
Easily build emails with a drag-and-drop editor.
Get better insight on what your contacts are interested in most. Our reporting shows you customer interaction based on what they are clicking on on your emails.
Plans & PricingPlans starting with 500 contacts or less
Creating an email campaign is easy
- Select a theme.
- Pick a color scheme.
- Type your text.
- Add your images.
- Optionally add your own HTML.
Start building an email list
- Create a signup form for a website.
- Create a signup form for a Facebook page.
- Upload a CVS file of current contacts.
- Copy & paste your new contacts into your list.
A Dashboard full of statistics
- Number of opened emails
- Number of clicks in each email
- Was your email shared with others
- Data that shows what works and doesn’t work with your customers.
Automation emails sent for you
- Turn blog posts into email newsletters
- Send Welcome emails to new signups
- Send Happy Birthday emails
- Send coupons to selected customers
All Plans Include
- An easy to use drag-and-drop editor.
- Email addresses are automatically removed for bad addresses and unsubscribes.
- Build signup forms for your website and Facebook page.
- Plenty of professional looking stock images to give your newsletter the right look.
- Reporting shows which emails that are opened, clicked, or shared.
- Schedule emails to go out when you want them to be delivered.
- World-class authentication tools.
- Designs that are mobile friendly for any device.
- Industry specific templates to get started quickly.
- Tools that turn your blog posts into email newsletters.
- Integrate with Facebook, Google, Analytics, Etsy and more.
- Support is available 24/7
Answering questions that you may have
How can email marketing help my business?
It’s an inexpensive way to market your business and to stay in touch with your customers. There is market research that shows people are more likely to see your email newsletter in their inbox than they would see a post in their feeds on your Facebook or Twitter pages. You are reaching out to your customers through a tool they use everyday, their email inbox.
Do I need to know HTML?
No, you do not. But if you have HTML skills you can custom taylor the look of your email newsletter with HMTL. Otherwise you can easily use our drag and drop editor build a professional email.
What happens if I get stuck in the middle of creating my email newsletter?
No worries!. We have support available 24/7. Just call us anytime at 480-624-2500 and we’ll help you get your email newsletter completed, scheduled, and delivered to your customers.
What do I need to be able to start building emails?
All you need is a computer, internet access, and one of the following browsers:
- IE9 or later (PC) [IE = Internet Explorer]
- Firefox 3 or later.
- Safari 3 or later
Do I need to have a list of contacts to get started?
No you do not. But it’s ok if you do.
If you are just starting out, you can create a signup form to put on your website so that people can join your mailing list. You can also create a signup form that can be used on your Facebook page.
If you already have a list of contacts that have given you permission to contact them via email, then you can import them into your email list.
How do I know if my email marketing campaigns are working?
Within the dashboard of Email Marketing, there are statistics to show you info on the emails that are opened and shared. You will also know what they are clicking on in the emails.
What if my contact list goes beyond the limits of my plan?
You can increase the your number of contacts from within your account. You do not need to upgrade your plan.
Add a website to go with your Email Marketing
Do You Need a Domain Name?
Find your perfect domain name
Have a question or need help ordering?
Let our expert staff assist you in getting the right products for your website.