Plans & PricingBackup plans from 5GB to 50GB are available
All Plans Include
- Automatic backups run daily
- Schedule or run on-demand backups
- Restore with just one click
- Malware scanning built-in
- Security monitoring continuously
- Secure cloud storage
- Download to a local storage location
- Backup a file, folder or database
- 24/7 customer support
FeaturesYou can relax now, your website is backed up
Safe and Secure in the Cloud
- Automatic backups
- Every file, folder, and database is safe
- Works with any hosting provide
- Easy to get started
- Connect to your data with FTP/SFTP
Protection from Ransomware
- Built-in malware scans keep data safe
- Daily backups
- All backups are malware-free
- Monitoring services thwart hackers from getting near your baakups
- One-click site restore to a clean version
- 24/7 Live Customer Support
- Download copies to your local storage for emergency access
- Set any time for automatic backups
- Trigger manual On-Demand backups
Backup your Website
You’ll need it, when you wish you had it most!
Start with the 5GB of secure storage space.
Answering questions that you may have
What methods of file transfer can I use?
We recommend SFTP when you are using Silver Knight’s Web Hosting. But you can also use FTP if you are hosted elsewhere.
What if my website is with another host?
Website Backup will still work on your website. The platform is compatible with other hosting providers.
Are my backups secure?
Yes. All website backups are encrypted. This includes any files, folders, or databases. The Website Backup does a daily malware scan on your backups.
How are the backups scheduled?
Within your Website Backup dashboard you have the ability to select your frequency of backups. Choose from daily, weekly, or monthly. You can also choose what time to start your backups to help avoid peak times of traffic.
Which databases are supported?
Website Backup support MySQL. This is the most popular database that is used with Linux servers.
1-Click restore. Really?
Yes. You can restore your entire website with just one click from your Website Backup dashboard. Locate the website backup you want to restore and then click “restore”. Don’t forget that you can easily restore individual files or folders too.
Do You Need a Domain Name?
Find your perfect domain name